- Information Collected
When a customer creates an account at the Dena International website, the company collects the following information:
- Personal Information
When a customer purchases our product or uses our services, they are required to provide personal information including name, address, contact phone number, and payment details such as a credit card number. Customers are free to visit and browse the site without providing personal information until making a purchase. In some cases, Dena International will collect information about demographics, personal preferences, and characteristics in order to offer customers the right products.
- General Information
General information that might be collected include the IP address, internet service provider, browser type, pages of our website visited, time spent on each page, language used, originating URL if user links to our website from another page, referring pages, as well as search information. We might save the preferences that provide us with information that can help to further develop our services.
- Personal Information
- Information Usage
The company may use personal and general information for following reasons:
- To contact the customer: answer inquiries, respond to comments, provide extra information, etc.
- To process the order: If the customer decides to purchase a product from our website, we will use the information for processing the order.
- Marketing: Some information (mainly demographics) may be used for marketing and advertising purposes, but no specific information (e.g.,credit card numbers) will be visible.
- Promotions: We will use contact information and preferences to inform customers about special promotions and offers.
- Surveys: We might send surveys that will help us to develop features and improve the shopping and purchasing experience for customers.
- Information Sharing
We can share information collected from our users with following parties:
- Marketers/Analysts: The information gathered can be shared with marketers or analysts to get more information about the status of our business and opportunities for bringing our business to a new stage.
- Legal authorities: We will share information in the event that we are compelled to by law (required by court orders or any other legal orders).
- Service providers: We will provide required information to service providers if they need to perform business related tasks.
- Transactions: We will share information with our business partners in the event of business transactions, such as sales, liquidation, etc.
Customers are free to adjust preferences at any time, including receiving promotional materials and closing an account. When creating an account, customers can opt-in for receiving newsletters, offers and other e-mail from the company, or adjust these settings according to preference. Customers may un-subscribe anytime after creating an account.
Dena undertakes all possible precautions to keep customer information secure from unauthorized access or disclosure.
- Governing Law
All rights and obligations of both parties are undertaken under governing law of the State of California, USA.